- A Luxury Limo is a highly qualified transportation company in Miami / Miami Beach / Fort Lauderdale / Bal Harbour / Sunny Isles / Hollywood / West Palm Beach / Pompano Beach / Deerfield Beach .
- The car service includes airport pickups and departures, night out on the town, special events, weddings, corporate events, proms and more.
- You will get the safe and hassle-free ride to any location in South Florida.
- The professional chauffeur will be on location 15 minutes before the pickup time on a comfortable late model vehicle.
- The drivers are familiar with the area and will choose the best way to get you to your destination. We use the latest technology to monitor the traffic to make sure you will be on time.
- The staff is available 24/7 to answer your phone calls and ready to resolve any issues or concerns.
- The price includes all charges; gratuity is optional.
Above total satisfaction with your transportation, we are here to help you with everything you need from assisting you with your luggage to recommending good places to eat and to visit.
History – A Luxury Limo
- Established in 2004 – A Luxury Limo, Inc. was created in Miami.
- We have adapted to the new trends of technology and innovation.
- Our goal is customer satisfaction.
- We are here for you, let us know how we can help you.
Mauricio Herrera – CEO at A Luxury Limo
” Customer satisfaction keeps us improving. We are committed to help in any way possible.We deal with people every day and is goal to understand your needs and provide the services to satisfy those needs. We are in the transportation business, but in reality we are here to help you.
Please let us know how we can help.”
History of Limousines – as per Wikipedia
The first automobile limousine, built in 1902, was designed so the driver sat outside under a covered compartment. The word limousine is derived from the name of the French region Limousin, because this covered compartment physically resembled the raised hood of the cloak worn by the shepherds there. An alternate etymology has the chauffeur wearing a Limousin-style cloak in the open driver’s compartment, for protection from the weather.
The first “stretch limousine” was created in Fort Smith, Arkansas, around 1928 by a coach company named Armbruster. These cars were primarily used to transport famous “big band” leaders, such as Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman, and their bands and equipment. These early stretch limousines were often called “big band buses”.
In 1916, the Society of Automobile Engineers defined a limousine as: “a closed car seating three to five inside, with driver’s seat outside.” A berline was defined as “a limousine having the driver’s seat entirely inclosed”, while a brougham was defined as “a limousine with no roof over the driver’s seat.”
In German-speaking countries, a Limousine is simply a sedan, while a lengthened-wheelbase car is called Stretch-Limousine.